WE CAN’T FIX WASHINGTON – #6
by AL Whitney (C) copyright 2010
Permission is granted for redistribution if linked to original and AntiCorruptionSociety acknowledged as source
RECORDS PROVE THAT IN 1967 . . . CONGRESS KNEW THE CONSTITUTION HAD BEEN SUSPENDED!
De facto means existing in fact without lawful authority. This phrase is used to characterize an officer, a government, a past action, or a state of affairs that must be accepted for all practical purposes, but is illegal or illegitimate.
Rodney Dale Class is a Private Attorney General from North Carolina. He and Carl Weston (also a Private Attorney General) filed a monumental lawsuit on July 29, 2009 styled, by the Court, as a “Complaint for Fraud” on behalf of the American people and places ALL interlocking Corporate Charters in this country in question. DALE, RODNEY Vs UNITED STATES. 
On August 15, 2010 Rodney Class did a special presentation on TalkShoe explaining the difference between a de facto and a de jure government.
One of his researchers recently came across a document from the Congressional record of June 13, 1967. This document is proof that Congress was made aware of the destruction of the Constitution by the 14th Amendment, but did nothing about it.
Some of the points that Rodney made, based on this Congressional record  and other documents:
- The post Civil War Reconstruction Act took all power away from the states
- The 14th Amendment divided the country into 12 Districts. These Federal district courts are illegal and represent military districts
- The 14th Amendment was never ratified
- The 14th Amendment overthrew the Constitution
- There is no way the de jure and de facto can coexist
- The moment the de facto government is unfunded it will fold
- Removing the head of each government department (and the department’s ability to function as a business) is necessary to restore legitimacy
- To set up a de jure government with funding and military support is the only way to restore the Constitution in our country 
- Our courts have been turned into debtor courts and we now have debtor prisons as well