FIND OUT IF YOUR DOCTOR IS ON THE ‘TAKE’!
By Charles Ornstein, Lena Groeger, Mike Tigas, and Ryann Grochowski Jones, ProPublica. Updated December 13, 2016
Pharmaceutical and medical device companies are now required by law to release details of their payments to a variety of doctors and U.S. teaching hospitals for promotional talks, research and consulting, among other categories. Use this tool to search for general payments (excluding research and ownership interests) made from August 2013 to December 2015.
Visit ProPublica’s Dollars for Doctors and look him or her up!
Unfortunately, they aren’t required to disclose research and ownership interests, which would reveal even more conflicts of interest.
NO ONE HAS EXPLAINED THE ‘PROBLEM’ THAT IS THE FEDERAL RESERVE ANY MORE SUCCINCTLY THAN AARON RUSSO IN THIS INTERVIEW
Now that we know the Federal Reserve is a privately owned, for-profit corporation, a natural question would be: who OWNS this company? Peter Kershaw provides the answer in “Economic Solutions” where he lists the ten primary shareholders in the Federal Reserve banking system.
1) The Rothschild Family – London 2) The Rothschild Family – Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers – Paris 4) Israel Seiff – Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company – Germany 6) The Warburgs – Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs – Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers – New York 9) Goldman & Sachs – New York 10) The Rockefeller Family – New York
AL Whitney (C) copyright 2011 Permission is granted for redistribution if linked to original and the AntiCorruption Society is acknowledged
Australian researcher/film maker Max Igan has produced several important films on globalization. Globalization is not about global ‘trade’. It is about global economic control by TheMoneyMasters. Everyone needs to understand who is “behind the curtain”.
This is not a conspiracy, it is a reality. By controlling world currencies, TheMoneyMasters can control the world. They have been actively working on one world currency for hundreds of years. One of the most notorious gangster/banksters is the Rothschild’s dynasty ancestor Mayer Rothschild who said:
”Give me control over a nation’s currency, and I care not who makes its laws.”
Mayer Amshel Rothschild (1743-1812)
The cashless society OR ‘electronic’ money system is their goal. This centralized system would enslave the entire world population. It is important to remember that we outnumber the banksters and that us humans are amazing and the Global Elite Scum of the Earth are psychopaths.
Max Igan’s web site: http://www.thecrowhouse.com/home.html
By Giordano Bruno
Neithercorp Press – 08/17/2010
- The economy is too complex to be controlled by just a handful of people…
- Yes, international banks triggered the meltdown, but the “greed of Capitalism” is truly to blame (i.e. Its all the Republican Party’s fault)…
- Global banks would never engineer the collapse of the U.S. economy or the Dollar. It makes them too much money…
- China would never dump U.S. Treasuries because it would hurt them as much as it hurts us…
- Sure, bankers took advantage, but it’s really the American people’s fault for getting suckered…
- Ok, maybe the banks are causing a collapse, but to say the government is helping them is just crazy conspiracy theory…
“From now on, depressions will be scientifically created.” — Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913
Everyone loves money. Even people like myself who abhor the abuse of money and commerce, who understand the fraudulent nature of the system we live in, still work hard and save so that we might attain a sense of stability within that system. Many people see money as a focal point to their existence. But is it really money that they are after, or is it something else entirely? In truth, money represents ‘security’ in the minds of the masses. Money affords us the ability to survive, and the more of it we have, the safer we all feel. Because we subconsciously associate the extension of our very life with the variable health of the economic structure in which we live, we tend to become unwitting devotees to its continued existence, even if it is corrupt and condemned to failure. We gullibly deny the system or the currency that supports it is doomed to the contrary of all evidence because, even though it has beaten us bloody, we have never known anything else.
In light of this entrenched way of perceiving things, especially in the U.S., it is difficult enough to convince some people that the economy is in fact not providing the security they desire, but is actually destroying their future completely. To explain to them that this is deliberate, that the economy is designed to self-destruct, that is another prospect altogether.