1) Humans have an infinite capacity for love throughout their entire lives. The ‘love list’ can be quite long: parents, siblings, spouses, friends, pets, nature, music, poetry, and art . . . the list goes on and on. Since the globalists, like Rockefeller and their corporations (who are funding Transhumanism) love money above all else, they have no clue what an infinite capacity for love even looks like.
2) Humans (who haven’t been severely damaged) can empathize with others, including plants and animals. This ability to empathize is the basis of The Golden Rule and has been recognized and built upon by all religions. Kindness grew out our ability to empathize and even the ‘rules of etiquette’ were written as a way to make people feel valued and respected.
3) Humans are amazingly creative. In the right environment with adequate encouragement, humans can ‘invent’ music, art, literature, and even advanced technology. In fact, humans are so creative it is very difficult to hold them back. This was a problem for the robber barons at the beginning of the industrial revolution, as the documentary Human Resources so brilliantly explains. They had to put a lot of effort into re-making humans into ‘human resources’. But new ideas, including ones for new and/or free energy, keep being invented despite the fact that the ‘global energy controllers’ keep suppressing them.
4) Humans can express extraordinary beauty with both their voices and their bodies. These qualities have been with us for millennia. Both song and dance ‘bubble’ out of so many humans from within their spirit (soul), it is obvious they are innate qualities in our species. They are many times a direct expression of joy that comes from deep within our hearts. Have you ever watched a small child do a ‘happy dance’? It is obviously innate.
5) Humans are funny. Humor can just bubble up from our spirit (soul) and come out of our mouths in seconds. When humans gather together, laughter always accompanies them, even when it seems inappropriate. We can’t help it, it is a part of who we are.
6) Humans are both fascinating and dear due to our inconsistencies, our idiosyncrasies, and our relative unpredictability. It fact, it is impossible to predict when human inconsistencies will pop-up. People can claim to dislike all things in a category, but there will almost always be an exception. How many times have we said: “I knew I shouldn’t have done it, but I did it anyway.” How many times have we all missed the forest for the trees?
Medicine is both a science AND an art because ‘textbook’ cases only appear in textbooks. Real humans, on the other hand, will at some time during their life exhibit symptoms that can only be described as ‘atypical’.
7) Humans are capable of self-sacrifice . . . in fact we do it all of the time. Mother’s give up sleep to tend to their children, fathers work at jobs they hate to put a roof over their family’s heads, people take in their elderly parents who can no longer care for themselves, firefighters risk their lives to save people in burning buildings, solders fight and risk death to protect their ‘countries’ [who, at the moment are not worth these soldier's sacrifices], people with very little give money to aid others in need, and the list goes on and on.
8) Humans have wisdom and common sense. They achieve these attributes by experiencing life using all of their senses and their innate spiritual qualities. In fact in 1970 a wise educated Mom, Dorothy Law Nolte, made up a relatively simple list of instructions for child raising – which if followed would enhance the development of all of our children’s natural and innate qualities: Children Learn What They Live Of course the global-controllers would hate for this to catch on; as Ms Nolte’s instructions would help return humankind to their natural state of ‘empowerment’.
9) Humans are capable of random acts of kindness and perform them daily. Many of these acts are done quite casually and get very little recognition. However, they can actually help transform someone’s ‘bad day’ into a good one. They are generally unpredictable and always welcome.
10) “ . . . Human DNA is a biological internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one.  The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.”
“Hypercommunication in the new millennium means something quite different: Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind. Fifty percent of today’s children will be problem children as soon as the go to school. The system lumps everyone together and demands adjustment. But the individuality of today’s children is so strong that that they refuse this adjustment and giving up their idiosyncrasies in the most diverse ways.”
11) Human DNA and genes are brilliantly designed to adapt to Earth’s environment. This info was discovered during the recent genome studies. Our genetic adaptation is linked to our belief systems. Unlike other species the survival of the ‘fittest’ does not mean the physically strongest. Our beliefs are far more complex than other species and far more important for our survival.
12) Humans are a part of an amazing biocommunication network that links them to other life forms on Earth. This phenomena was discovered by Cleve Backster in 1967. While his discoveries got very little recognition from academia and the media, they were astounding and based on solid science. Humans have the ability to communicate across the universal network some call the aether without wires, or any type of machine assistance. The hundred monkey syndrome applies to humans as well.
Only the dimwitted or severely damaged cannot recognize that the attributes, qualities and capabilities of homo sapiens with Free Will cannot be replaced or duplicated by machines (robots). If the global-controllers (war mongers) would get out of the way – and cease with their ‘social engineering’, Psywars and exploitation – can you imagine the fabulous and peaceful world we could create?
I intentionally left God out of this discussion because he/she/it (the universe) is defined quite differently by humans across the globe. And even those that don’t quite ‘get’ God, should be able to recognize how truly amazing and wondrous humans are capable of being! Sadly many religions still teach the idea of ‘original sin’ that was inserted into the bible by Emperor Constantine and his buddies of the Nicean Council. Original sin = toxic (unwarranted) guilt. It is much easier to manipulate humans who feel ashamed and inadequate than to manipulate those who know they are both biologically and spiritually amazing – truly wondrous!
 Human DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies; by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf, Russian DNA Discoveries
The Rosetta Stone of our Legal System – research about the Nicean Council and more.